What to do
Whether you are coming to Tremblant for its majestic ski mountain with a breathtaking view on the Laurentians or to live the ultimate experience on two of the best public golf courses in Quebec, you will be delighted by the warmth and authenticity of our unique four season global destination.
Here are some examples of what to do within 10 minutes of Club Privilege Mont-Tremblant:
- Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding at Tremblant Ski Resort
- Golfing with your choice of 6 courses
- Casino Mont-Tremblant
- Circuit Mont-Tremblant – Race Track
- Circuit Mont-Tremblant – Karting Track
- Over 100 Kilometers of Bike paths
- Hiking – Various challenging Hiking paths
- 3 Spa Centers – Massages
- 2 Gymnasiums
- Cross Country Skiing
- 3 Skating rinks
- Summer Downhill Luge
- Mont-Tremblant Observatory
- Nautical Center – Rental of aquatic vessels and games
- Zip Lining
- Mini Golf
And of course, lets not forget over 25 Restaurants and Bars still 10 minutes proximity of the Club. With everything going on in and around Club Privilege Mont-Tremblant,What To Do is more of a decision that a question.
Click here to consult Mont-Tremblant’s Events Calendar.